We are here to help you get answers to your questions about OneSimCard phones and services.
Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
M2M SIM Cards
- Questions about M2M SIM cards
OneSimCard M2M SIM Card offers Internet Data and SMS Service. Voice is not available. If you require Voice, please consider buying the Data & Roam SIM at www.OneSimCard.com
OneSimCard M2M SIM work on major networks of the countries where it is being used.
For example in USA the service is offered on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon network. In Canada the service is offered on Rogers, Telus or Bell Canada. The switching between networks is automatic. The networks with the strongest signal will be selected to provide the best quality of service.
M2M OneSimCard in an individual account will expire 60 days after the date when there is no balance on the SIM. Once the SIM card expires, it can't be reactivated. Different rules are applied to the maintenance of corporate accounts.
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending â€“ Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)
M2M SIM cards provide billing of data in 1 kb increments. In addition, small M2M data packages are available in the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, USA, Uzbekistan, United Arab Emirates.
You can view data package sizes and cost here.
Once activated, M2M packages will run monthly until they are either cancelled by admin or there is no further data usage on the SIM. Only one M2M package can be purchased during the package time period. If the data allowance of the package is consumed before the package expiration date, billing will be switched to per kbÂ Â until the next 30 day package gets automatically activated at the end of the previous package time period. The new data package will not automatically activate if there is no data usage on the SIM at the time when the activation should occur. Once data usage restarts the new data package will be automatically activated.
Search OneSimCard Support Pages: