Search OneSimCard Support Pages:
Back to Main Support Page
How Do I Check The Balance Of Purchased Data Plan?
There are three ways to check the remaining balance of purchased data plan.
1. On-line in the Discount Section of the My SIM Cards menu of your web account or in the mini account at https://ma.onesimcard.com/
2. On Apple devices from OneSimCard Assist app
3. From OneSimCard mobile phone:¬†
¬† ¬†¬† Dial the following: *146*942#
The remaining data balance will be displayed.
How do I know if USA, Canada or UK Mobile PEN I order is capable of receiving SMS?
To see if your PEN is capable of receiving SMS, please log in to your on-line account at www.OneSimCard.com. In the Recharge Menu next to the PEN you will see if it is SMS capable or not. You can also see there if this PEN could be used for VOIP or not.
I just activated my SIM card and can't make a successful test call. What's wrong?
If you just activated your SIM card and can not make a test call by following the instructions in the user manual, you will likely just need to power off the phone and power it back on again. The phone should automatically re-register with one of our partner networks. Remember, if you answer the test call when it rings you will be charged for the call.
We strongly recommend you to watch very short video tutorials that will help you to understand how to make calls, SMS and data on your OneSimCard Phone.
These videos are available in the Help Menu of your OneSimCard Portal. You need to log in to your OneSimCard account first and then proceed to the Help Menu to be able to access these videos.
When I send an SMS text message I am sometimes charged for multiple outgoing text messages, what's wrong?
This means that your SMS text message has been split up into multiple messages because it contains too many characters.
Each standard GSM format SMS text message can be a maximum of 160 characters. If you send a text in a foreign language or that contains any unsupported characters, the text will be sent in Unicode format with a maximum character length of 70. If your text exceeds these character limits then it will automatically be split up and sent as multiple messages and your account will be charged accordingly for each outgoing SMS text message.
How does BANK SMS Verification PEN balance work?
The SMS Verification PEN is the only PEN that can be used without a SIM card. Thus, it can have its own balance, which follows these rules:
- If the SMS Verification PEN is used without a SIM card, the PEN's balance will be valid for 12 months. To maintain it the minimum recharge amount of only $10 USD per year is required.
- If the PEN has a SIM card assigned to it, the SIM card balance rules will apply. To maintain the balance both for the SIM and all PENs assigned to it $25 USD min recharge will be required every 10 months.
How do I top up my data with eSIM?
There are two ways you can do this:
1. From your mobile go to ma.onesimcard.com. This provides the access to your free OneSimCard mini account. Free means that there is no need to have the SIM balance or data package on the SIM to be able to access this page in over 110 countries. Log in to your account and activate a new data package.
2. From any computer log in to your on-line account at OneSimCard.com to order a data package.
When do you charge my credit card?
Upon shipping of the rentals, we will charge your credit card the full replacement cost of the rental package.
When the package is returned¬†to OneSimCard, we will issue the credit back to the original credit card for the difference of the replacement cost and¬†the actual cost of rentals based on the rental period ordered and the date returned.
Separate charges will be made for the purchase of additional air-time at the time of recharges (air-time purchase).
Will I be able to see the usage details for my M2M SIM card?
Yes, all usage details and charges are available in the My SIM Card menu of the customer account.
In addition, you can filter SIM cards using the following parameters:
- SIM cards with Data Package to be activated when the traffic starts moving
- This option allows you to view those SIM cards where data packages have been set up for activation and will be triggered automatically once data is moving on the SIM.
- SIM cards with data packages scheduled to get activated later
- This option displays SIM cards with data packages scheduled to be activated on a particular date.
- SIM with the balance below X
- This option displays SIM cards with low balances that might need your attention to ensure service is not interrupted due to lack of funds.
- SIM cards with the data usage over the last X DAYS above Y MB
- This option displays SIM cards with the data usage exceeding your projected usage or could be used for other usage monitoring applications.
- SIM Cards with the $ spending ‚Äď Top X % in 30 days
- This option displays SIM cards that are consuming the most funds for data and SMS usage.
- SIM cards that reached monthly additions limit
- If monthly spending limits for SIM cards are set, this option allows you to view SIM cards that already reached the monthly limit and are temporarily not in service until additional funds are added.
- SIM cards 10% below monthly additions limit
- This option allows you to view the range of SIM cards that are about to reach the monthly limit (If you have set limits on the SIM cards.)